A catastrophic injury is a serious injury that results in loss of limb or physical function, loss of mental ability, or chronic debilitating pain. After a catastrophic injury, victims are often unable to return to their jobs — they may require vocational rehabilitation to be able to work at all.
Our firm handles serious injury claims involving
• Head and brain injuries including those due to lack of oxygen to the brain and those caused by a blow to the head.
• Traumatic brain injuries ranging from mild to moderate to severe. The ramifications can include memory loss, cognitive impairment, and personality changes.
• Neck & Back Injuries: These can range from debilitating disc injuries to paralysis.
• Electrical accidents can result in internal and external burns throughout the body.
• Spinal Cord Injuries: When the spinal cord is damaged paralysis (paraplegia, hemiplegia, quadriplegia) can change your life forever.
• Broken Bones/Internal Injury: Severe fractures and damage to organs can require multiple surgeries and long periods of rehabilitation.
• Burn Injuries: Accidental fires, explosions, electrical charge and chemical exposure are some of the causes of burn injuries. Recovery can be long and painful, often requiring skin grafts and reconstructive surgery.
• Very specific types of injuries are linked to certain types of auto defects.
• Power tools, vehicles and industrial machinery can all lead to serious injuries and death.
• Sexual Assault/Inadequate Security: A property owner’s negligence may have contributed to the attack that injured you.
• Wrongful Death: Our lawyers represent the survivors of those who died because of another’s negligence or carelessness.
• Life Care Planning: We consult with medical experts and economists to determine the life-time costs of catastrophic injuries.
Are you ready to talk? Contact us via live chat, email or by phone. Or, fill out the contact form on this page and we will contact you as soon as possible.